At Tran's Martial Arts & Fitness Center, safety is our top priority. In order to best serve our students and community, we have introduced a COVID-19 Safety Protocol to help keep our dojo sanitized, our staff and students healthy, and our community thriving. We ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. We have established a modified zoning in the dojo so students are 6 feet apart.
2. All students will be required to wear a mask upon entering, exiting and in common areas.
3. All students must spray their hands with provided hand sanitizer or wash their hands for 20 seconds upon entering the dojo.
4. We ask that any persons who are ill or symptomatic or have been in the past 7 days not come in for 14 days.
5. Regular cleaning of common surfaces between classes and mat cleaning daily.
6. Hand Sanitizer available at the door, dojo 1 and 2.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know! We look forward to training alongside with you throughout the remainder of COVID-19.